• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PSA- Taking pics with Iphone...

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
If you hold the Iphone side ways with the button on your right, the pictures will post here correctly.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Does this work with Androids Galaxy? I'll try..
Always been an issue with posting pics..

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I thought the answer was to hold the phone at 45 degrees so everything looks horrible in either view. Just a PSA that the photographer has no idea what they are doing.

70 sport WA

If you hold the Iphone side ways with the button on your right, the pictures will post here correctly.

I, for one, do appreciate the help on this because I post pictures and half the time they are way wrong. However...if I turn the phone sideways, there's no button on the right (or the left.) Maybe top or bottom? And which button(s)?

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I, for one, do appreciate the help on this because I post pictures and half the time they are way wrong. However...if I turn the phone sideways, there's no button on the right (or the left.) Maybe top or bottom? And which button(s)?

Depends on the phone I guess, but with my Samsung Galaxy, I have to rotate the phone CCW 90* and the camera pic button is on the right... works every time when posting pics here. :cool:

Attachments

• Tito.jpg
    Tito.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 39

Qumanchew

Contributor
Loc.
Kutztown PA
Depends on the phone I guess, but with my Samsung Galaxy, I have to rotate the phone CCW 90* and the camera pic button is on the right... works every time when posting pics here. :cool:

Same here with a Motorola. Never have a problem posting here.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have found that after I downlead to my computer if i rotate the photo and then save it will post correctly, no matter the orientation I'm looking at. Even if its correct on my computer I move it then move it back, save it, then it posts correctly. I would assume this relates back to the tag mentioned in an earlier post.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Does this work with Androids Galaxy? I'll try..
Always been an issue with posting pics..

it can..

biggest trick if you doubt it, do a quick edit on phone, save it, it will hold in upright position

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Another tip I find that works is Edit the photo. When you go to edit and adjust the size, it usually loads properly. When the bracket around the pic highlights, I bring it all in a lil bit

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Another tip I find that works is Edit the photo. When you go to edit and adjust the size, it usually loads properly. When the bracket around the pic highlights, I bring it all in a lil bit

yes indeed.. if you ever have a doubt and don't want to jack with loading it twice

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I have found that after I downlead to my computer if i rotate the photo and then save it will post correctly, no matter the orientation I'm looking at. Even if its correct on my computer I move it then move it back, save it, then it posts correctly. I would assume this relates back to the tag mentioned in an earlier post.

You are correct. This does fix the issue but lots of us are loading straight from the phone. Thanks