• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PTO lever cut out

nickm

Loc.
South Houston
can someone post a picture of the cut out where the PTO lever goes? Ever thing is already installed except the PTO and lever and I dont want to make the hole too large or in the wrong area.
Thanks

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
I have still have the PTO shifter cutout in my '66. It's a 289/3spd/tshift with the Koenig removed. I'll write myself a note to get a picture with a tape measure tonight.

barronj

Bronco Guru
Sounds like you're looking for a floor mounted pic? This is the PTO that came in my '68. There's a lever on the front of the PTO spool, but nothing beyond this "pull" mounted inside the rig.

I'll get a pic of the front of mine tomorrow.

Sorry, but someone else did a crap job of painting my dash.

pto.jpg

2horsegarage

Loc.
Denver Colorado
Pto

I do not have a pic handy, but my "knob" was mounted into a bracket under the dash on the drivers side... Kinda between the steering column and the Ebrake pull.

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
'66 289/3spd/t-shift D20. Koenig PTO. Tape measure is coming off rear edge of flat portion of tranny tunnel. Ruler is coming off right edge of flat portion of tranny tunnel.

Bronconut

See item #3 from this Koenig install manual. Just as jddyap posted but in word format.

Attachments

• inst_pg2.jpg
    inst_pg2.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 18

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Need a boot?

Attachments

• P1010031w.jpg
    P1010031w.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
nickm

nickm

Loc.
South Houston
Thanks Boss. I followed the directions today. I hope I didnt screw it up. The top part of the bracket was right on top of a little body support. I didnt cut the support though. But I didnt have time to install the shift lever. Ill try and finish it tomorrow.