• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pulled a 71 from Hibernation

SKEETER

Loc.
Pensacola Fl.
The stuff Dreams are made of. Pulled this ole boy from hibernation today. 71 all original I6, with 3 on the tree. Been after it for 3 years, and finally got it. 2 owner, and only been painted once. This bronco is straight as an arrow. Their out there, just got to do some bird dogging. Just thought I would share my experience. Not sure wha direction I will be going with it. Going to get it running, and see where it goes from there. Could be on the market soon.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
^......yup, thats a genuine barn find! How much did you pay for it?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Awesome find, and congrats on sealing the deal..........she's a beaut! Bonus points for the gun racks!!!!

OP
OP
SKEETER

SKEETER

Loc.
Pensacola Fl.
Had a new tailgait that went with it painted to match. Interior pics as soon as I get it cleaned up. Amazing what a bath can do.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Great find!! They are still hiding out there for the enthusiast who is willing to go the extra mile that it takes to get them.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
awesome find! YOU are one fortunate dude! keep it the way it is!!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Now that is a true barn find. I'm digging the 4 Wheeling theme on the back window.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
all good. That never happens to me. happy for you.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Nice looking truck. It looks familiar like someone on the board was chasing it a few years back. Glad you freed it from its prison! Get it running and enjoy that beauty.