• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Quick Thank You to the Brotherhood

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Just wanted to say that we have some great members here. Saturday, I made the drive 3 hours south to Pueblo Co to pick up a Dana 30 from jbregar. I fragged the ring and pinion on mine and he was nice enough to give me his dana 30 that he had replaced with a dana 44. I know the 30 is not hot item but helps me out in a big way. It needs King Pins but mine are in great shape so Im just swapping my King Pins, Bearings and disc brakes over. Now instead of spending $300 + to repair mine, I'll be into it for about $50 worth of new seals. Thanks Justin.

While I'm at it, another Thanks goes out to Viperwolf. I'm working on converting my 66 straight six over to an Automatic and Phil has been a huge help. He emailed me a complete Ford C4 rebuild manual has also found my Ford 200 and C4 for me on craigslist. He also has answered a stack of questions for me and gave me several leads on finding a Bronco intermediate housing and the rest of the needed conversion parts.

Thanks Gentleman, now I just have to put this all together. So far the Dana 30 is reassembled and just needs new axle and king pin seals before it goes in and the C4 is disassembled and waiting for the C4 rebuild kit.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I'm happy to help out a Bronco brother when I can, Jeremy.

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Great bunch of people. Access to a world of real time experience and tech help. I've received parts needed and passed it forward giving parts to people in need. Best forum I've ever been on. Especially love the lack of "moderators" and the fact they are not needed.