• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RadFlo coilovers

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Ive been running Radflos for 3 years or so and have had no issues with them. Of course kings are bling, but very pricey. Swayaway makes good stuff as well.

OP
OP
DRBRONCO69

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Clint, how is the adjustability on them as far as ride height and general rideability? I have heard some good and bad about them on Pirate. The ones I am looking at are the 2.5 16" travel for trucks weighing 5-7k LBS? Which ones are you running?

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
I'm running radflo's 2.0's in the rear. They have been fine. To adjust them just unload the weight a bit and turn the rings with a spanner wrench. Keep the threads clean and it shouldn't be a problem.

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Clint, how is the adjustability on them as far as ride height and general rideability? I have heard some good and bad about them on Pirate. The ones I am looking at are the 2.5 16" travel for trucks weighing 5-7k LBS? Which ones are you running?

Just like the rest of em, nice and easy. LIke was mentioned, unload the weight, turn em by hand. I usually wash em real good at the carwash to keep the threads clean, then spray some wd40 on there to keep en turning easy.

They ride like COILOVERS :D Its all dependant on two things:

Valving and nitrogen pressure

Spring rates. Both are easy to change and control.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
I was looking at the air shock coil over from ballistic god stuff there cheap too.

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I got my a$$ handed to me by a TC buggy on Radflo coilovers........I seem to think they worked pretty good from where I was watching......... Swayaways as stated earlier are a great shock @ a great price as well.