• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear bed bushing housing.

rjcruz27

Does anyone have photos of their rear bed bushing housing. I just saw rust on it and will fabricate new pieces but not sure what they should look like cuz mine are so gone

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you mean the part of the body that the bushing contacts? Or the parts on the frame that they sit on?
Lately lots of the frame mounted ones are found to be rusted into nothingness, but the bodies aren't usually far behind.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got it. No pics handy but I'll dig around for some.
Hopefully someone has better access to theirs in the meantime.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Does anyone have photos of their rear bed bushing housing. I just saw rust on it and will fabricate new pieces but not sure what they should look like cuz mine are so gone

guaranteed someone got em :)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I may not be on the same wave link with what you're asking, but the bottom of the rear bed is a cross brace of the body??? The very rear sits on the frame. The 2 body bolts behind the seats sit on a bracket raised off the frame??
Hoe these pics help??;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN1274.JPG
    FSCN1274.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 28
  • FSCN9487.JPG
    FSCN9487.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 25