• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Jeep seat w/Tuffy underseat storage box???

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Those are really nice!! I always wanted to install one, but they are jsut too $$. I still havent found a source for the ball-bearing drawers yet either...but I intend to make something similar. I have heard of people using the fold an tumbles with great success, but no one's owned up to having this drawer yet, that I have seen. If you do get one, please post pics...judging by the measurements, it should fit nicely...surprised they dont market them for Broncos. Judging by my other two Tuffy products, they would be worth the $$.

OP
OP
A

AKAJOKER

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Ya I scored a 2001 Jeep fold and tumble with brackets for $75, then I saw this and thought it would complement the setup. Since I am putting my rig back together right now I just wanted to gather info and do this install in one shot.