• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Replacing stock fuse panel

FORD*DIEHARD

Contributor
What have you done/used to replace the stock fuse box?

If you have photos and where you purchased the product I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your time/help,

Sonny

Geniusloerts

There are a number of people that have used a bluesea marine fuse block to replace their stock unit. I have one waiting to be out in, once I do it I will document it with photos and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
There are a number of people that have used a bluesea marine fuse block to replace their stock unit. I have one waiting to be out in, once I do it I will document it with photos and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please do photo documentation…I’m gonna have to change mine out and was wondering the same about the panel. Good to hear about the Bluesea Marine!

Randy

njy229

Contributor
I used a Blue Sea Fuse block as a temporary way to expand my fuse block until I eventually rewire everything. The entire thing fit in the glovebox... although it is a bit smooshed.

Here's the thread where I was asking about the wiring.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0378.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0378.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 28