• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Returning Member

blue78

Loc.
Annapolis Area
Hello,

It has been a few years since I have been on here, since I got rid of my 67 back in 2009. So long I forgot my name and pw. I am now back in the market for an EB and am looking to trade my 79. I will post that in the for sale area for anyone interested.

It seems like the market has blown up in the past few years, I got rid of mine at the wrong time.

I did just finish a full rebuild on a 78, which was my first vehicle when I was 16 but I had to sell it when I joined the military. I went back and bought it off the guy 11 years later and spent the whole summer working on her. I had a blast and now want to do a build on an EB.

It's good to be back, and if anyone is in the market for a 79 send them my way.

Blue

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Blue I do remember you .. And you are correct we've lost a lot of good members. Shame you had to start over with A ''0'' on your post count.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I have seen your 79 for sale here and on Craigslist. Looks like a solid truck. Where are you located in Maryland? Welcome back!

OP
OP
B

blue78

Loc.
Annapolis Area
I have seen your 79 for sale here and on Craigslist. Looks like a solid truck. Where are you located in Maryland? Welcome back!

Thanks, she is in pretty good shape. I am in Crofton and I went to look at a couple a guy wanted to trade me today. They were a bit more work than I am looking to get into right now, but the bug is now fully back. I want to build one of these, after doing the other 78 I have I think I could make a pretty nice ride.

This is my 78 that I am almost done with and the black one is the one for sale or trade.

1zb526v.jpg

1zqdefl.jpg

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Welcome back. While the prices have gone nuclear so has the availability of parts. Not much left that you can't get.