• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reviving the 75 - Back at it 5 years later

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Means it will be at OCBR 2018 right..?

Both already registered for 2018 and I can haul it, so, unless something unexpected happens I can now say "YES"

Attachments

• IMG_2210.jpg
    IMG_2210.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 36

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Both already registered for 2018 and I can haul it, so, unless something unexpected happens I can now say "YES"

Sweetness. I need to talk to the guy about the Cold Duck I was gonna buy so I might could have it in by OCBR.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sweetness. I need to talk to the guy about the Cold Duck I was gonna buy so I might could have it in by OCBR.

You should get his shifters and driveshafts if you can, save you some mods.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You should get his shifters and driveshafts if you can, save you some mods.

we talked about swapping shafts, but he was going to do new ones so I'd have to pay for them. So... With the lift I'm about to do and the 4r70w transmission, i'm most likely different length than he is anyway. I'm not sure what he's got for shifters. he may be including it. I'll have to go back and look.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hope your transmission doesn't add much more length than a C4 or NP435 or that's going to be a mighty short and steep rear driveline

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking good Wendell, don't forget to put a hand throttle on that big ole' shifter!!!%)%)%)

DONE, but be careful or you'll end up in the Yeller category...lol, he's always making suggestions that require funds.

Attachments

• IMG_2415.jpg
    IMG_2415.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 31