• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rewire in Atlanta Area

cbackes

Anyone have any experience or recommendations for a shop/person in the Atlanta area when it comes to installing a new wire harness? I have a 74 in need of an electrical upgrade!

Thanks in advance!
Chris

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Hey Chris - welcome to the site. What part of Atlanta?

I get some odds and ends done by Marietta Alignment. Approximately 1-2 miles from the Marietta square. They do really good work and are reasonable in price.

KBUCK1

Have you considered doing it yourself? its a pretty straight forward job. I was nervous about doing mine but it was a piece of cake. every wire on the new centech harness I bought was labeled the entire length of the wire as to where it goes

OP
OP
C

cbackes

I'm on the fence of wanting to take it on. I've heard it's not bad, to it's a total pain. Trying to weigh options... Thank you for your feedback, makes me lean more towards wanting to give it a go.

What made you chose centech vs painless or some of the others? Just curious.