• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Roxanne from B.C. Broncos looking for your stories and pics

TexasRox

Hey Everybody! I am trying to start a new project here and would like to have your rig pic and your stories. Rebuild stories with before and after pics, a nice rig you saw, the lamest thing you did in your Bronc, the craziest tail, or just a story about your Bronco. Try to be a detailed as possible and don't forget to add pictures. Some of these stories will be seen in print. Please email them to me a roxanne@bcbroncos.com or fax them to us and I will be sure to get them.Thank you in advance. Roxanne

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
These going in a new catalog? I think i may be able to send something along...

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

I'm not at liberty to say it will be a suprise. I don't want anything to spoil it.

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
lamest thing i've ever done with my bronco? that changes every weekend. :p last week it was starting it without connecting the transmission lines. fluid EVERYWHERE. shot onto cars parked near by. :eek:
let's see what i do this weekend! ;D

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
There's a story behind the yellow77, I'm just lazy to put it on paper....

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Crazy things huh??? :eek: j/k

Heck yea.. I'll put something together for you.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Let see.....stupid things done in the bronco. I guess I need to look up the Statute of Limitations on a few 'stupid' things before I admit to anything in print!

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

I went to Baja for a week with a whole bunch of guys and Roxie......

Never mind, too boring.;D

I remember nothing boring about that trip, you must not have been hanging with me. I had a blast!;D

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

There has been a little confusion on what kind of stories I really want. Well I want to hear for the Bronco community about their Broncos. If you just want to show off your rig sent a pic and tell about it. If you want to let me know about the time you beat the jeep accoss the trail that's great. I want to know anout you and your stories. Any and all of them. Please keep them coming.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hope I ain't too late, but just sent mine to ya Rox. Thanks....

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

I have been getting some really good stories. Thank you everyone. It is not to late to send in yours. Keep them coming.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Just sent one along, let me know if you need any additional info. Thanks!!