• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Roxanne from B.C. Broncos looking for your stories and pics

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
This one time, in Baja....

Seriously though, the lamest thing I ever did was to allow a local reputable shop do any work on my rig. Here I am 8 years later I'm still bitter about it.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
What kind of time frame are we looking at ?
My bronco is still lame and I have some time ;D

I'll try to put something into print for ya;)

howiebilt

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Sent you a story about a 40 year old Bronco towing a NEW VW tourag. the rest is the good part.
TOFIC

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Sent you a story about a 40 year old Bronco towing a NEW VW tourag. the rest is the good part.
TOFIC

This is a good one, especially when you get to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. ;)

Forgot to tell you, I saw an EB in Maple Creek!

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
This one time, in Baja....

Seriously though, the lamest thing I ever did was to allow a local reputable shop do any work on my rig. Here I am 8 years later I'm still bitter about it.

Welcome to my world!! :cry:

Rox -- what's the deadline? I'll be home next week where are the "good pics" are!

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
This is a good one, especially when you get to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. ;)

Forgot to tell you, I saw an EB in Maple Creek!

I didn't see it, but I meet two really gorgeous young ladies!!!!! Casey (4x4babygirl) and her young one ( a real heart breaker!!). Was lots of fun Casey, come up here any time, always buy a pretty lady a meal
TOFIC

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

Yep, good 'ol Lefty. I hope he's treatin' you right.;D

You know what he's cheatin on me! So I dumped him you can find me a better one in Mexico this year.haha. I just got back from Cali and I looked high and low for some fine ladies for you and I found none that can compare to the ones in primm

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

What kind of time frame are we looking at ?
My bronco is still lame and I have some time ;D

I'll try to put something into print for ya;)

howiebilt

you have a little while I am still collecting stories so just send your as soon as you can.

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

Welcome to my world!! :cry:

Rox -- what's the deadline? I'll be home next week where are the "good pics" are!

I would hold all the presses for your stories Scott. We will be glad you are home you should call more often we miss hearing from you.

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

I just wanted to remind everyone to please send in your stories and photos because my dead line is coming up pretty soon and I will be needing them. Thank you.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Roxanne,
not to hijack but will you be at OCBR next week?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
This year it has been a yes,no,yes and as of 2 days ago a no again. I hope everyone has a great time. Between the people that set this event up and the people that show up at this event it would be hard to not have a great time.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
This year it has been a yes,no,yes and as of 2 days ago a no again. I hope everyone has a great time. Between the people that set this event up and the people that show up at this event it would be hard to not have a great time.
Chuck,
I hope you folks can make it...
I'll be jetlag but we're looking forward to it..
I've met all of your crew a couple of times but never met Rox..
Honorio

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry you all are gonna miss it Chuck.. That blows.. There a couple of other regulars as well that won't be making it this year.. :(