• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Running 351w - strong professionally built

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rkeller411

I'm moving up to a 408w stroker so it's time to part with my 351w. It's an 88 non roller block. This is a good motor currently running in my Bronco without issue. Instantly fires up. Comes complete with accessories, Holley carb, MSD ignition, Mild cam, Edelbrock preformer manifold. Was professionally rebuilt by Precisioneed Speed bored .030 and Dyno'd at 390 ft lbs of torque and 325 HP. I've removed heads to check out the motor more closely and it looks great. Between now and then I will be having valves seats and heads refreshed since they are off before I put back on. Will be removing from vehicle in the middle to end of next month so you have time to decide.

- Motor has Sold. Thanks LSUPete

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rkeller411

The heads are a D0Oe-C port matched to manifold as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Rkeller411

Fuel pump wouldn't be included as it is part of the fuel tank setup now. If I change that during engine swap I'll include it for free. I'll find out lifters and rockers. I'm sure it is 1.6 but I'll confirm.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I'm moving up to a 408w stroker so it's time to part with my 351w. It's an 88 non roller block. This is a good motor currently running in my Bronco without issue. Instantly fires up. Comes complete with accessories, Holley carb, MSD ignition, Mild cam, Edelbrock preformer manifold. Was professionally rebuilt by Precisioneed Speed bored .030 and Dyno'd at 390 ft lbs of torque and 325 HP. I've removed heads to check out the motor more closely and it looks great. Between now and then I will be having valves seats and heads refreshed since they are off before I put back on. Will be removing from vehicle in the middle to end of next month so you have time to decide.

LSU Pete just posted that he needed a running 351Windsor a few days ago.

OP
OP
R

Rkeller411

I don't know exact miles I'll post pics this weekend when I get back to shop. I have 4 interested parties with one being local in OC, CA. There is about a $350-425 shipping charge for pro of state as just an FYI. If you know of a way to ship cheaper feel free to PM me. LSUPete I'll call you, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.