• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA SaddleUp Top For Sale (or trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporto

I hate to bring up such a sore topic as the events surrounding the SaddleUp Top ripoff. However I am interested in selling mine.

I purchased this used from another CB'er Hotwheels about 2 years ago. This summer when I got my rig together I installed it for the first time. Very nice, and solid top. I hate to part with it because I really like it...

My problem is that the top is tan. It does not fit with the colors that I am planning on going with. My interior is silver, gray and black with a black lined floor. I changed direction on the colors after I bought the top, and I am not sure that it is what I want.

I am asking 800 for it, as that is what I paid. It was kept in storage since I bought it, and I have only kept it in the garage since I installed it. There is no visible wear to this top, except for a few smudges on the tinted windows.

I have a set of clear windows too that have never been used.

Here is a picture...

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/majorsporto/Bronco/untitled.jpg

If anyone is interested I will take more and send them just send me an addy.

I will consider (prefer) a trade for a black Bestop SuperTop in decent shape. The black color is what I am thinking would work better for me. I want the Bestop b/c it has the higher riser and it lets me use my visors and cover without the need of a dropdown bracket. We can work out shipping costs etc...

If you have any concerns about who I am etc...I have the account MajorSporto on Ebay and my feedback 100%.

Thanks...

Rich

Last edited:

jmhend

Bronco Guru
All, I have seen this top and I can verify Rich is a good guy... for what it is worth.

OP
OP
Sporto

Sporto

Tom,
I am glad that you like it... It is a really nice top and will look great on your rig.

Jason,
Hope you get un-busy soon so we can catch up on things.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

;D

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.