• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Selling bumpers soon

crab

Bronco Guru
Mark Troy said:
That's poster or calendar material! :eek:

Take note Mike. Perch a couple hot chicks on your bumper when you take your pics. Might help boost the sales. Hell, I think I might try that with out roll cages....... though I don't think anybody has noticed that I drew our cage design in the chic bronco pic ;D

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
crab said:
Hell, I think I might try that with out roll cages....... though I don't think anybody has noticed that I drew our cage design in the chic bronco pic ;D
There was a bronco in that picture??? ;D

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I wouldnt mind having a set of those bumpers--front and rear, but I think I would have to test them out ALOT before I took them on the road. Just to see how well they held up; they sure look strong....I would just want to make sure that no one gets hurt. ;)

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I dont even think airbags would be necessary with that equipment properly installed. OK, Im done.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
HotWheels said:
Warning Warning Will Robinson...I'm at work..... :cool:

Woke me up though....

I'm with ya on that one. Nice to look at but I don't think the boss would approve :eek:

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
TJK74 said:
I'm with ya on that one. Nice to look at but I don't think the boss would approve :eek:

Yeah...and I got Big Brother watchin me too...just a little warning is all I ask....but please more more more... ;D