• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Selling camp spot at Sand Lake for SOB

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
Hey folks, I have camp spot 52 at sand lake and I need to get rid of it because I cant make it this year. The arrival date is Aug 23rd and the leave date is Aug 30th. I have the confirmation papers and can mail it or send it with JeffJess, which they will be there on the 23rd. The camp site is big with two parking spots and it is close to the toilets. I paid $121 for it so best offer gets it I guess. I hate the fact I cant make it this year, it will be the first time in 8 years I havent made it.

Thanks Craig Kriz

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
hey craig bummer you can't make it man. I am not going to make it this year either :mad: but in good news my bronco is finally registered as of 4 days ago

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to hear that.. There will be other events for sure ;)

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Bummer, hate to see you not make it.....either of you guys! I guess we will have to wait and see you next year! I would also post it over on Bfix if you have not yet, no reason you can't get what you paid for it. See ya/

Shawn

OP
OP
ckriz

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
I will go ahead and try b-fix also and see if I can get rid of it. It sucks not being able to go but I didnt have any work for 7 months starting in November and now Im slammed. Need to play catch up financialy and I was told I cant do that at SOB LOL.....

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
If you have to cancel, you should be able to get your money back from the State. It just probably wont get filled by another Bronco.

OP
OP
ckriz

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
Hey Tom you should buy the spot from me. Your Tajmahal will fit perfectly.

I would rather sell the spot to someone with a bronco then give it up to someone with out a bronco.......

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Any spots left? I need a spot for just me and my Bronco Friday night and Saturday night. Anyone have an extra spot? I'd be willing to pay... if I can't find a place I'd really rather not come just for the day. Anyone????