• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Side-view mirror options that don't require drilling new holes?

MN_Bronco

My father recently decided to let me have his '73 Bronco that's been in the family for generations, but he was adamant that I don't cut into it. -I wouldn't want to as it's been garaged and is in incredible original shape.

I would like to do a couple reversible changes like take the hard top off, install the roadster door inserts and raise up for modest-sized tires.

Since the side-view mirrors are on the door, are there any ideas for mirrors that I wouldn't have to drill into the body? -that's the only thing I've seen online. Maybe mirrors could be installed into the fiberglass inserts? Has anyone seen or done that?

Appreciate any help or ideas.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Roadster mirrors look cool.
They mount to the front fenders just ahead of the doors in 66, 67, etc...but there are other options....that one is just my favorite factory option....
Do a Google search for Bronco mirrors including classicbroncos.com in your search.
It should bring you back here with lots of data to look over.