• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Slots finally

vincentvega

Loc.
Birmingham, AL
I finally got my slots mounted. They were a CL find and Mike at Polishmywheels.com really got them looking nice. They are 15x8.5 and the BFGs are 32inx11.5in. When I was having them mounted I found out that the front 2 wheels are Shelby Cal 500's and the back are another manufacture. Unfortunately I measured the center bore on the back wheels only thinking that they were all the same and ordered push through center caps. The Shelby's on the front ended up having a smaller center bore. The backs were 4.25" but the fronts turned out to be smaller just a little larger than 4". So the front hubs are bare currently.

Big thanks to Mike and all those who recommended him!

JWP

I finally got my slots mounted. They were a CL find and Mike at Polishmywheels.com really got them looking nice. They are 15x8.5 and the BFGs are 32inx11.5in.

How much lift are you sporting there?