• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD *Sold* one ton axles ready to bolt in

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
*SOLD*

Here's a link to pictures that were taken today.
*** http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i94/classic4x4s/1 tons/ ***

I'm looking to downsize my Bronco and wanting to find another EB guy that would like to go up to one tons. Price would be based on what you have to trade. See below for specs.

These axles are currently on my truck working well. I will consider partial trade for another set of EB axles. Also, I can work out trade on the ps box if someone wants the hydo assist and needs the ported box.

edit:
Just to let everyone know, everything (axles, tires, etc...) only has two offroad trips since built and very few road miles. They were built with all new parts except the rear axle shafts. There are (5) wheels and tires and the tires are radials.

Front
Dana 60 from a ’78 1 ton Ford Truck
35 spline axles with high strength 35 spline outers
Chevy disc brakes
5.13 Gears
Detroit Locker
Tuff Stuff Heavy Duty Diff Cover (1/4” plate)
Warn Premium Locking Hubs
High Steer Arms
Heavy Duty Tie Rod and Drag Link Steering with heavy duty heim joints

Rear
Corporate 14 bolt with shaved case
Chevy disc brakes
5.13 Gears
Detroit Locker
Tuff Stuff Heavy Duty Diff Cover (1/4” plate)
Inboard shocks

Wheels and Tires
Wheels are USA6X6 15 x 10 double bead locks with rock rings (4 3/4” backspacing)
Tires are Interco Irock 39.5

**also avaliable**
Hydraulic Ram Assisted Steering From West Texas Off-Road

Last edited:
OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
The irocks are in great shape. axles, tires, everything only has two offroad trips and very few road miles. I should have also mentioned that there are (5) wheels and tires and that they are radials. I have not given any thought to seperating them so I don't have a price in mind, but I will give it some thought.

What I want to go back with is 4.56 or 4.88 with arbs, disc brakes, high strength axles, etc...I have a set that I can build if need be, I was just looking to see what trades I might be able to come up with.

gonzo9017

Loc.
Houston
axles

Hey,
I sent you a message not sure if it went through but if you could give me a call i would like to talk to you about the axles....Thanks,
Roy 281-224-2727

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Damn, I wish I was not in Afghanistan. We would be swapping axles this weekend, otherwise.....

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
Sorry I have not been around the last few days. I had a family situation that I had to take care of.

A few of you have asked for pics, so I will get some posted, hopefully today. I will also try to answer the pm's today. Thanks for all of the interest.

MADMADE

Loc.
SHREVEPORT AREA
Do you still have these ..... I would be willing to trade or possibly buy them out right i am located in bossier city/shreveport area. Let me know how much you want for em i will be paying cash

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA

Attachments

• IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG