• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC SOLD THANKS 5 39"BFG Krawlers- Stickies- NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have had this set of tires for a few years- they have been stored in the back of my garage- no sun, on concrete. They are new, never mounted. Going a different direction on the next one.............

No trades, cash or po in appropriate amounts.

Will work with someone on meeting them, in a reasonable distance to avoid shipping.

call or email if serious- 828 273 47 69, email: kb6677@gmail.com
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• krawlers01.jpg
    krawlers01.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 165
  • krawlers02.jpg
    krawlers02.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can you tell me the make date on the tires. It should be stamped on tires. Thanks

There is a green tag stuck on one with a bar code and 2009 on it. I will look at the tires tomorrow- they are in the back and no lights in the storage-two rigs are sitting in front of them as well.
Thanks

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can you tell me the make date on the tires. It should be stamped on tires. Thanks

You got me curious with that question- Took a t. light to the garage and here is the #: J170039-C22

That is consistent with what I was told- picked up my rollin chassis and body in 1/'11 along with the extra set of tires. My friend's last season in comp. was '09/10. He said he bought the tires a couple of years before I got them.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Dang Karl You know I want to go bigger.

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
bump back to page 1 to avoid wasted emails

Status