• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD... ugly '76 Bronco, Propane, Super Swampers, Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeg23

Loc.
Greenwood, IN
SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...

Hello I have tried listing some of these parts separate with no luck so up for sale is my 1976 bronco she is pretty beat up, but has served me well.

The engine over heated on me two summers ago and I havn't done anything with it. I started it up yesterday and it runs just doesn't have any power.

As for parts:
Propane-- Impco 425 mixer, vff 30 vaccum lock off and Model E regulator
Wheels-- Two Allied 15x10 beadlock and two 15x8 rock crawler steel wheels
Tires-- Two 33x14-15 Boggers and two 33x12.50 TSLs
Also Wildhorses4x4 leaf springs I think 4.5", Stone crusher steering, and 28 spline full spool in rear.

Truck has 302, c4 auto, dana 20 transfer case, dana 44 and Ford 9"

$1,500 willing to separate propane, wheels, tires, and maybe even axles is other stuff sells first.

Michael 317-902-3167
Kwiksnake@comcast.net
Greenwood, IN 46143

bronco1.jpg

bronco3.jpg

bronco4.jpg

bronco7.jpg

bronco8.jpg

bronco10.jpg

bronco11.jpg

bronco12.jpg

bronco13.jpg