• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soldier bought an Exploder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srobinson79

Loc.
El Paso
Would love a running Early Bronco for that, but its hard to find! Very interested in Old Mustangs too. I had to leave my Bronco home in Washington because I am deploying in the coming months. Tell me what you have because I don't want to rent anymore than I have to. If it isn't a cool old ride, then it needs to be a good running "gasp" honda or toyota car... Thanks for the Help!!! Mike @ 509-385-1372

Last edited:
OP
OP
srobinson79

srobinson79

Loc.
El Paso
I couldn't pay you what you have in the engine alone! Would love that thing though, it sounds real sweet! Why are you selling?

greasypigeon

Loc.
Fort Bliss, Tx
I'm want to build up a prerunner, and I would hate to destroy a EB. Well if you ever get one, and you need some help I'm at the 900 barracks right by the autocraft shop.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Search autotrader 2000-2002 Ford Taurus - there are 13 within 300 miles of El Paso (79901) - I paid $4K for my 2000 2 years ago with 90,000 miles, I've got 132,000 on it now and it still runs/drives like a new car. I average 25 mpg. You can't go wrong with one of these. I personally know a few people that have passed the 200K mark with theirs.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searc...srep=&keywordsfyc=&systime=&rdm=1234757253927

OP
OP
srobinson79

srobinson79

Loc.
El Paso
Thank you, but I changed the title because I bought a Ford Explorer. I got a 97 150k OHV engine and it runs like a top. Thanks for the good input though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.