• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchesley

I have a nice set of Spidertrax wheel spacers for all 4 wheels. The specs are 1.25" depth with a 5x5.5" pattern. I used them for about a year and might have put 5k miles on them. I ended up needing to go to a 2" spacer so these need to go. I want $120 plus the ride or I will be at the LEBC roundup in two weeks. I can deliver them there. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2605[1].jpg
    IMG_2605[1].jpg
    113 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2607[1].jpg
    IMG_2607[1].jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2608[1].jpg
    IMG_2608[1].jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 42

MidwestTexan

Are these still available? Did you have to cut the studs down for these to fit?

Also, do you happen to have a pic with them on your rig? Wanting to get an idea of the stance.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyddsPly

I have a set of these on my bronco. They are great, I did have to trim my studs down just a bit. But it was easy work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
bchesley

bchesley

Sorry they sold last week. Forgot about my add. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.