• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

STaK 4x4 Preffered Dist

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Just wanted to let all of you know we are in fact a STak dist. Please contact me for any price quotes. Did I mention I wheel what I sell? Yep that's right I own two of these a 3spd case in my tube chassis and a B-box in the EB. Thanks Shawn

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
I have been finalizing several deals as of late on some STaK t-cases and wanted to let you guys know that I heard a nasty rumor that their are price increases looming in the not to distant future. So if you are needing something now is the time to buy. Also they have gotten control of their lead times and now the typical turn is approx 4 weeks from time of order. If their is anything you guys are needing please PM me for a quote. Thanks Shawn

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
At least he learned not to post in another vendors thread now. People please realize yes it is a 4 week lead time I ordered cases today and this is what I was told. Second yes the price increases are coming as of Nov 1st however I was being vague not trying to drive home sales as I did not know if STaK wanted us letting the cat out of the bag. It was more for the guys who were on the fence to contact us and I would give them the low down on the price increase and time frame. Lastly please realize not all vendors are created equal. By this I mean we pay our bills so your product can ship when it is ready. Believe it or not and I know of a particular shipment of 6 cases that sat on a dock because a vendor could not pay for them. This means 6 customers waited longer than normal because of a vendors poor money management. I have a large open credit card on file w/ them so regardless the case will always ship when built and ready to go. Hope this clears up any scare tactics that may have had you guys confused. We have been building our own parts for 6 years plus and stand behind all of our products. We also only sell products that the mfg's can stand behind and that we wheel. Thus our motto is we wheel what we sell and that is the truth. Thanks Shawn

My favorite thread words to see!! ;D ;D

smoked77

Loc.
Columbus, IN
How do you control the factory Bronco speedometer? Is there a way to keep the factory speedometer? I was on Stak's website and I got the impression that you have to run an electronic speedometer.....