• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Starting em out young!

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Here's mine! He is 15 and can't wait to drive. I already bought him the 1990 Bronco.

I got him sandblasting a seadoo trailer for a friend.

It is great to have them old enough to give them tasks with minimal supervision.

Fathom

Attachments

• Mike_Sandbalsta.jpg
    Mike_Sandbalsta.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 67

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Great Pics Bill and it looks like that young man has got allot done since I last saw your rig. Infact, I may have a projest or two for him coming up in September :cool:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
And I can't forget my buddy either, he is now fourteen and sure makes working on the Bronco allot more fun than it would be otherwise :cool:

Attachments

• Running Wire 4.jpg
    Running Wire 4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 43

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Fathom said:
Here's mine! He is 15 and can't wait to drive. I already bought him the 1990 Bronco.

I got him sandblasting a seadoo trailer for a friend.

It is great to have them old enough to give them tasks with minimal supervision.

Fathom

Howz about a pic of the '90. I've got an '89, 351, C6 and would like some company!! I'll start a new thread.....sorry to hijack..
J.R.

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
man its kewl to see some of the children of EB owners, and its even cooler to see em working on our broncos. Hopefully this "Obsession" will pass on down for generations to come.

solid gold dancers?? heck yea I remember those! awsome!

I've got to post some progress pics and get to bed, I'll finish this later....

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
I got mt son Taz helping me assemble a 351C bottom half..

Attachments

• DSC00769.JPG
    DSC00769.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00767web.jpg
    DSC00767web.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 35

YellowBronc

Bronco God
DownhillManiac99 said:
My dad owned an EB and now I fell into the trap. ;D I feel sorry for the dads who are gonna have to buy their kids a Bronco. :p
Don't feel sorry..........it's great!

Attachments

• 2broncos-2.jpg
    2broncos-2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 73

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
I just had my first child last month. We had a little girl and I look forward to many great moments together in the bronco with her. Hopefully I will have it running before she is 5!!! :eek: ;D :eek:

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have 2 boys that will be getting there too. They like to play in the Bronco even sitting in the garage and love to go for rides. They both know the difference between a Jeep and a Bronco too. They get a little confused when they see a Big Bronco sometimes. They tell me thats not a Bronco. I say youre right, thats a Big Bronco!

Jeff in AZ

Attachments

• wifekidspony.jpg
    wifekidspony.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 50
  • Bronco5.jpg
    Bronco5.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 30

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Here are three of my helpers. I have one boy and 3 girls. The three oldest love to go down to the shop. They also love playing in the Bronco along with riding in it. They bring great joy to a parent's life.

Attachments

• BRKids1.JPG
    BRKids1.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 49

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
here is my new helper. :) ;D :-*

Attachments

• New baby.jpg
    New baby.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 24

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
Don't know if you can call it help but they like to take tools and beat on the fender or dog if she does not see them comeing.
CONGRATS ON THE NEW ONE :)

Attachments

• DSC00678 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00678 (Medium).JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00679 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00679 (Medium).JPG
    78 KB · Views: 27

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Congrats mxpaz!!!

Mine will be out of the oven in March to start wanting its own steed!!!!!

I keep playing the lottery so hopefully I can quit working with the Government & start making East Coast Custom Broncos!