• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

STC top measurement needed

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
I'm thinking about going up to 37s and hardly clear my garage door with 35s and a Bestop. I know the STC is lower but how much? Can someone with the STC post a measurement from the top of the rear quarter panel to the highest point of the top? TIA.

Sorry. I posted this in the wrong forum. Jon, can you move it please.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just measured both of my mine and the highest point is at the center bow area and measures avout 25" on both. that is from the top edge of the quarter panel to the highest point. My rear bow on both is about 24" to the top from the rail.

Hope that helps,

Blue71