• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Stock 170 I6 exhaust delivered Super Celebration ORDERING DEADLINE 4/10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
Just a friendly reminder the exhaust shop is ordering the mufflers for the exhaust systems late Monday. So if you want one call him and place your order if you want me to bring it with me to Super Celebration. Any orders after this run will have to be shipped directly to you.

Please PM if you placed your order so I know how many systems I need to bring with me to Super Celebration. I don't want to miss anyone order! Thanks Jeff

Anyone interested is in a new aluminized exhaust system (down pipe, stock round muffler, tail pipe) for 170-200? I have been using this guy for years for my builds and he makes them spot on. I'm going to place an order for several sets for my own... and curious if anyone is needing exhaust system?

The price is $260

Unfortunately this is the best picture I have of it.

Attachments

• IMG_2204.jpg
    IMG_2204.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
Hey Jeff,

I'd happily buy two but I'd need them shipped... or delivered:p

Ok I have call into my guy on shipping the exhaust system so once I find out I'll post thing here and/or contact you guys directly.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
I live in Columbus could I pick them up in Cleveland _ Thanks

Ok but we run to Columbus from time to time too so we can work it out either way. Are you just looking for one system?
Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
Ok I'll have more info for everyone at the end of the week/weekend. I didn't realize he is out town this week. So please check to thread if you don't hear from me directly through a PM.

Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
Contact info to order the exhaust system

Ok I talked with Scott owner of Classic Exhaust Inc. He needs all orders in by no later the 4/10 so like two weeks. This will give him time to order any material if needed but more importantly enough time make up the sets for Super Celebration. Time frame of placing the orders is very important once the sets are made I'm going to pick up ones not being shipped and I'll bring with me to Super Celebration. Scott is a round trip of 2+ hours from me so I will only be doing one trip out there. Any sets placed after my pick up date will have to be shipped.

For the guys not going to Super Celebration... Scott ships all the time so no problems there! Once you contact him he'll figure you a shipping price.

Payment... Scott takes credit card so we figured the fastest and easiest way is to contact him directly. This will be the easiest way to handle the guys who need direct shipping to their door. Also if anyone is needing supplies Scott carries clamps, some universal hangers or stainless upgrade if someone wants to go that route.

On his website your find all Scott's contact info too.

http://classicexhaustinc.com

Classic Exhaust Inc.
805 Pro-gram Parkway
Geneva, OH 44041
Call 440-466-5460
Toll Free 866-966-5460

Last thing for the guys who want me to bring their exhaust system to super celebration. Please PM once you'll place your order with Scott. This will give me a count on how many systems I'll be picking up. I personally want to have a number so there is no oversight in this process.

Thanks again and I'll be PM this info to each guy who posted on this thread too, Jeff

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
Reminder to order by 4/10

Just a reminder to order by 4/10!

Thanks Jeff

Last edited:

bmbm

170 exhaust

I may have missed it but what diameter is the exhaust.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
I may have missed it but what diameter is the exhaust.

Not 100% on the exact size but I know it a bit smaller then 2" and the shop makes it off of stock specs. But if your wanting something slightly larger he does custom work so I guess he could make it larger then stock?
Thanks Jeff

bmbm

170 exhaust

OK thanks. My stock 66 that had a 170 has 2" exhaust and I have a 250 now. Considering header and new exhaust so in the thinking stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.