• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

STOLEN BRONCO Troutdale!!!! Portland, Abby Oregon areas.

pnavarro170

Saw this on facebook a bit ago. Troutdale, Portland, Abby Oregon areas.

1157520_194514230720779_750421891_n_zps38646336.jpg

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Is that cream colored cant really tell from pic. I saw one that looked similar Thursday last week in Sandy. Not sure if its that one but it was parked near the park by my sisters house looked like someone was parting it out so I left a note asking them to call me if they were parting it or wanted to sell the whole thing. Guess I will have my little sister go look and see if its still there. I think anyone that steals cars especially broncos should be castrated!

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
We should bring back ...public hanging.....of Horse Thieves.....Broncos Qualify....Right? ?

707Bronk

I wish there was an amber alert for stolen Broncos.

I will be crossing N Cali through Sac and up to the foothills this weekend. I'll keep my eye out.

OP
OP
pnavarro170

pnavarro170

Thanks guys, you start to think of your own, and i dont get it, they are so recognizable .