• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stonecrusher or Bulletproof steering?

FFMDX

Loc.
Roseville, CA
Mass Buy...Mass Buy...Mass Buy.... :eek:

I have been told that you could get a HUGE fine/ticket if you get caught on the street/hwy with heims. I was also told they were illegal for the street because of the chances of failure/loosening due to having "multiple parts". I'm not too sure of this though. I don't think they are D.O.T. legal, but I know of a lot of guys who run them w/out any probs (on the street).

They've gotta be pretty stout and reliable, NASCAR uses them, and they are kinda big on safety.....

just my $.02 for a newb.

Sean M

OP
OP
bills_69eb

bills_69eb

is a mass buy possible

Since each one has to be made specific to each EB, depending on the steering gear type, location, etc. Would a mass buy be possible??

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
bills_69eb said:
Since each one has to be made specific to each EB, depending on the steering gear type, location, etc. Would a mass buy be possible??

Sure why not. Its all about price discount for a large quantity order. I see quite a few people here ready to order
;D

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
I have contacted Anthony and a Mass buy IS going to happen. Should have the deatils work out today and I will post a new Mass Buy thread soon after. Get ready... :-*

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
77TexasBronc said:
I have contacted Anthony and a Mass buy IS going to happen. Should have the deatils work out today and I will post a new Mass Buy thread soon after. Get ready... :-*

Your Awesome... Keep us posted. Thanks for stepping up ;D

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
I like those extreme ends..bad ass. He does list the trac bar also, just have to give him the center to center measurement. I better go count my pennies ;D