• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stuck some "FORD" grill/tailgate stickers on UPDATE 3/23

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
these are from jeff lyons (jeff427)

(and yes I know my lights are crooked. I need new gaskets)

Last edited:

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx
I don't see them on his site, what gives? Ya'll buddies or something? I could use a set myself

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
blu72 said:
I don't see them on his site, what gives? Ya'll buddies or something? I could use a set myself
Don't worry, they are coming to either ClassicBroncos.com, or LyonsDesign.net. Jeepster is helping me perfect the fit, so they will be a product the everyone will be proud to show off.
As far as quality of material, I use only premium grade vinyl that is good for 6-7 years of full outdoor exposure.

HigginsHorse

Stickers for the Tailgate

It would be nice if there was a matching set available for the Tailgate too. Just a thought.

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
Re: Stickers for the Tailgate

HigginsHorse said:
It would be nice if there was a matching set available for the Tailgate too. Just a thought.
We are working on those too ;).

U

Unregistered

looks really sharp.... do you know how long till they are available?

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
Unregistered said:
looks really sharp.... do you know how long till they are available?
As soon as the fit is perfected, I will make them available for everyone to order, which should be sometime next week.

Thanks for the interest.