• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey All,

Making the list and packing up our display and for sale items for this weekend. Anything in particular anyone wants to see or buy, just let me know!

Suzy

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
hey Suzy, Bring some key blanks and some radius are bushings. I need to get a couple spares made and my bushings are split.
I'd also like to look at your rocker guards w/the tubes.
thanks

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Key blanks were already on the list. Good ol donut bushings I am assuming? And 1/8" or 1/4" Guards? The 1/4" rocker guards are on Hi-Ho if you're just wanting to check out-- if you wanna buy I'll heft some of the suckers along... Lem'me know,

Suzy

hey Suzy, Bring some key blanks and some radius are bushings. I need to get a couple spares made and my bushings are split.
I'd also like to look at your rocker guards w/the tubes.
thanks

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Suzy,

Bring a dana 20 twin stick setup... and stickers.. :)
I am the one with the old Mercedes from Wyoming that stopped in a couple months ago..

Look forward to seeing you and the gang again sown there.

Tyler T.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Key blanks were already on the list. Good ol donut bushings I am assuming? And 1/8" or 1/4" Guards? The 1/4" rocker guards are on Hi-Ho if you're just wanting to check out-- if you wanna buy I'll heft some of the suckers along... Lem'me know,

Suzy

Yes the good ole do-nuts. I just want to look at the rockers, trying to decide if I want to add them to the truck or not and want to see how they install.

Thanks see ya soon!!!

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
T or J shift? Just want to make sure...

Suzy,

Bring a dana 20 twin stick setup... and stickers.. :)
I am the one with the old Mercedes from Wyoming that stopped in a couple months ago..

Look forward to seeing you and the gang again sown there.

Tyler T.

KempEl

kemp day knoxville native,, orange 73 daily driver. still won three trophys ill have alot of parts and hopefully some women!!
1 for sure

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Oh, I am Tyler Trowbridge, (TTTGOWYO, or look to the left)

Purple 1972 Sport, Wyo native, live in Louisville, KY now. Had mine 20 years and 2 months. :) Look forward to meeting several of you.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Yes the good ole do-nuts. I just want to look at the rockers, trying to decide if I want to add them to the truck or not and want to see how they install.

Thanks see ya soon!!!

Did you notice that was 1,200 posts!! holy crap..

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
1200 posts is nothing when you look at 73stallion over 10,000.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Purple 1972 Sport, Wyo native, live in Louisville, KY now. Had mine 20 years and 2 months. :) Look forward to meeting several of you.

Note - "looking forward to meeting several of you". I wonder who he isn't looking forward to meeting :eek:

1200 posts is nothing when you look at 73stallion over 10,000.

He's actually over 12,000 now but sprdv1 has him beat with 13,000+

msweb

Bronco Guru
Another TN Bronco gathering

Everyone remember, There will be another Bronco gathering in Lebanon, TN on May 1st. PM me for details or see the thread. Be there, or drive a Jeep.

shonivey

Shon Ivey...shonivey on the board hehe . an old 72 flatblack beater with inserts now.
bought it on my 17th anniversary last year. I'm keeping the bronco but it may not see 18.
Will probably have to all my new stuff up for the swap meet. centech harness , new front fenders, couple of dashes , booster and brackets , power steering , 4wheelin junkie harness , spent all my money on this shop , now I may be looking for a place to live....
hope everyone has a safe trip. I just walked in from going and getting the tow dolly up near charlotte. 100 for a flat bed , 100 for new backing plate , bearings, and drum and 60 labor....

shonivey

thanks Ben. I'll be up on the hill regardless , but I may have to load some of my new stuff up . may have to sell the 74 and just concentrate on 2 of em. Time will tell. Also got rolled out of my athens job , so I had to roll a guy out of duluth. longer commute and shitty traffic on top of everything else. But I got the beast to keep me company......

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Shon Ivey...shonivey on the board hehe . an old 72 flatblack beater with inserts now.
bought it on my 17th anniversary last year. I'm keeping the bronco but it may not see 18.
Will probably have to all my new stuff up for the swap meet. centech harness , new front fenders, couple of dashes , booster and brackets , power steering , 4wheelin junkie harness , spent all my money on this shop , now I may be looking for a place to live....
hope everyone has a safe trip. I just walked in from going and getting the tow dolly up near charlotte. 100 for a flat bed , 100 for new backing plate , bearings, and drum and 60 labor....

I like Ben on the price to fix your car dolly. Sorry to hear that you are having to get reid of your stuff. You should have no promblem sale your stuff. I will see you Real Early Saturday Morning.

shonivey

I havn't loaded it yet , debating on a roof or parts.... I got alot of parts , may just bring a few big ticket items. I need some sleep , like 36-40hrs in right now. when I wake in the morning.....I will decide , but the 74 , and the frame will probably have to go...
I plan to be there around 5 thursday , I'll save a spot for you and josh if I can......