• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Super Duty transmission cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Transmission cooler from '99-newer 7.3L Super Duty. This is a stacked plate transmission cooler, with the additional feature of fins (like a radiator) between the plates for additional cooling surface area. It measures approximately 23" wide x 5" tall. I ran it for many years in my own Bronco behind the front bumper and then later behind the grill. One corner (right hand side visible in the photo) was "massaged" slightly for clearance under the driver's side market light. It is cosmetic only - the cooler does not leak.
In 1999, Ford ran this as the ONLY transmission cooler on the F250/F350 Super Duties (they did not go through the radiator).

This cooler is made by Long, who makes many coolers for the OEMs and also for the aftermarket (B&M etc.). It has been cleaned and flushed and has AN -6 adapter fittings in each port for the option of running -6 fittings and hoses to it. I trimmed the original bracketry for my own mounting configuration in my truck. The cooler has two mounting tabs as shown with 2 holes each for a variety of mounting configurations.

$30 includes shipping to your doorstep in the continental U.S.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

SuperDuty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.