• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SuperCelebration 2016

LoneRanger

Contributor
Where is the Facebook page, schedule of events, or ANYTHING related to this show I am beyond excited as we've rented a house for a week up there! I would have thought there would be more out there by now given the 50th year and a full on 5 day show?

Discuss!

L.R. ;D

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I wish I could go to every event, but it's too bad this country is so big and there's only 365 days in the year (366 this year;)) and I still need to work to support my habitual need to play in my Bronco!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gonna try like hell to make this one in 2016.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
So what is parking like? Is there a general area somewhere to park a 36' tailer without a lot of trouble? My wife booked us a cabin somewhere close, and I've got no idea what parking will be like there either. Never been and never been in the general area before.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So what is parking like? Is there a general area somewhere to park a 36' tailer without a lot of trouble? My wife booked us a cabin somewhere close, and I've got no idea what parking will be like there either. Never been and never been in the general area before.

From what I've seen bud, it's a big wide open field w/lots of room for you and trailer

FRANKO289

Bronco enthusiast
yeah no problem ... on the left side of the event you have a min. of 3-4 football fields to park !
look in the pic between the bus and the trailer ... beyond the white tundea and tree is the event field !! everything in the foreground is parking !!
attachment.php

you also have the option to park in the field on the right side of the event !! also leave the towing rig and trailer in designated parking spots @ the hotel / cabin !!