• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Supercelebration Preparation....??

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
1. You're really gonna make it to SC this year?

2. You really bringing your Bronco!?

Man I hope I didn't spoil some type or surprise ;D

Yup.

I will be there in the eb.

Getting new shoes for her right now.

35 X 12.50 X 15

Mickey Thompson MTZ's

Photos to follow.
Yup white letters out.
80's style Homie.

Been doing lots of preparation. Not much sleep/rest for me in the last two months.

I WILL BE AT SUPER CEL'!!!!!

FIRST ONE.

NERVOUS AND EXCITED!!!

Oh and no worries. No surprises to spoil. It took me and my wife working together to make all of the logistics work out. Exhausted but excited.

Attachments

• 1492260132527211898146.jpg
    1492260132527211898146.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20170415_113415354_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170415_113415354_HDR.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yup.

I will be there in the eb.

Getting new shoes for her right now.

35 X 12.50 X 15

Mickey Thompson MTZ's

Photos to follow.

Been doing lots of preparation. Not much sleep/rest for me in the last two months.

I WILL BE AT SUPER CEL'!!!!!

FIRST ONE.

NERVOUS AND EXCITED!!!

Oh and no worries. No surprises to spoil. It took me and my wife working together to make all of the logistics work out. Exhausted but excited.

Worth the trip and we enjoyed every minute of it. Safe travels!!

OP
OP
bigcountry

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
First power steering, now disc brakes. You're not going to know how to drive that Bronco.

And new upholstery. I told Mr. Jackie it is the first bronco out of several that I have owned with power steering, disc brakes, and no rips in the seats. 😄

DWALKER

1410f4581606a2aabb65d8cc1f7dceb7.jpg

Got everything checked. Get her washed up tomorrow and head out Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Just finished prepping my display banners. Hoping to pick the ranger up from upholstery on Monday. Will be a long day getting everything back in it, wired etc. have to swap door handles, tried the cheaper set and they suck ass. The buttons are almost sharp that they are very difficult to operate. Got a set of show quality ones to go on it. Also have to replace the MC. The new one I have was machined too short so the lid bottomed out on the body and the seal doesn't seal. It's always nice to have brake fluid spill out on fresh paint so I have that to get done as well. We are heading out Tuesday morning.

fe7f0a74d303b98d65b3f4e20fd3d11b.jpg

OP
OP
bigcountry

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A friends master cylinder leaked and the new one I installed for him leaked. A real pain to get it to stop. I end up putting a thin coating of grease on it to seal it. We use that trick to seal the flaps on irrigation pumps so they will draw. It worked. Anybody know of another way?

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I put RTV on both sides of the the seal on mine. It didn't glue it shut. It just formed a better gasket. I like the idea of using grease better.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Got-em all shined up..........

Now it looks like rain all the way over to Townsend. Then rain all the way back Sunday!

Attachments

• GOPR0018.jpg
    GOPR0018.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 50
  • GOPR0020.jpg
    GOPR0020.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 43
  • GOPR0021.jpg
    GOPR0021.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 46
  • GOPR0028.jpg
    GOPR0028.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 36

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
A friends master cylinder leaked and the new one I installed for him leaked. A real pain to get it to stop. I end up putting a thin coating of grease on it to seal it. We use that trick to seal the flaps on irrigation pumps so they will draw. It worked. Anybody know of another way?

If your talking about the seal within the lid then the easiest way to fix that is take the bale off and bend it down so that it clamps down tighter. The bale is really stiff metal, be prepared.

You wouldn't want that grease getting into your brake fluid....

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Well I was going to try to put a fuel pump on the 76 today and see if I could get it to start. Hasn't run in about 3 years. Instead I took a road trip to Al to see a friend and pick up a lawn mower. Guess I'll just drive F250 down Saturday to see who I can see that I haven't seen since last year. lol

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
Tuesday and staying at the Gateway. I think we are coming through Franklin.

Tuesday! You ain't messing around.....we'll be up that way Thursday afternoon. If you have any trouble on your way don't hesitate to give me a call

OP
OP
bigcountry

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tuesday! You ain't messing around.....we'll be up that way Thursday afternoon. If you have any trouble on your way don't hesitate to give me a call

Where are y'all staying?