• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sweet Bronco...here's my pics...

jacksonholio

Loc.
Marin County, CA Just north of SF
Just waiting on more material from Spec. Top Co. to add 4 inches in to length (my rollbar sits further back than most)<br>Bronco Parts just put in new exhaust, seals in trans. and transmission, and new gas tanks. Interior pics next, just perfect stock houndstooth. Oh, and I'll be selling soon, need money for down pmt. on house. Here's the '76 Ranger w/ 68k orig. miles.<br><br>http://briefcase.yahoo.com/gutlicker

OP
OP
J

jacksonholio

Loc.
Marin County, CA Just north of SF
Oh yeah, Bronco parts didn't put in a new transmission...I meant new gaskets and seals in transmission and transfer case. The tailgate is new as is the rollbar. Thanks for all the help everyone here has given me in my quest to have it run like a new car. Workin' pretty good now.