• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Missing Feature Tapatalk

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Anyone else using Tapatalk seeing any issues? I can no longer see off topic. I get notifications that there is new content on threads I am subscribed to but when I select them, I receive a notice of no permission or it does not exist. I can still access when I go through the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Thanks Jon, I see it now! What’d I do?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Nothing you did. I updated their software and that setting got changed. I just needed to change it back.

Have you tried viewing the new forum on your phone instead of Tapatalk? They have some issues that they aren't being very quick about fixing and I'm considering removing Tapatalk. I'm just trying to gauge how big a deal that would be to people.

OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I switch to my phone to drop the message! Tapatalk makes some things easy, or did. If you have to cut them loose Jon, I can work around that, plus it would save me a couple bucks a year in service fees.

Happy New Year!!!!

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Even if it has some issues, Tapatalk is much more convenient for me. I use it for several forums and would miss it if it went away.

phyler

Loc.
Denver area
Even if it has some issues, Tapatalk is much more convenient for me. I use it for several forums and would miss it if it went away.
Ditto. For all it's faults, it makes life easier across multiple forums.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I only use Tapatalk on my phone. I find it easier to navigate than web browsing on my phone. I wish all forums used Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
FYI, you won't be able to post new threads in the Classified forum via Tapatalk until they fix their software. You'll need to use your phone's web browser.