• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Ted Nugent’s 68 Halfcab

Bradsp8

I cringed twice looking at the pics. First was when I saw all the diamond plate. Second was when I saw him standing on the hood.

SP73

Looks pretty nice from what I can tell. Maybe I’m just temporarily blind from all the diamond plate though!

House

Contributor
Minutia Militia
Dang it Nuge... Diamondplate and Crocs...? :p

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
They have done some work on it last I remember it had a cut down 67-72 ford truck tailgate.I can remember that from back in the early nineties then it seems like in the mid 2000 some one restored it on tv or something like that and it still had that tailgate.I want to know what happen to the tailgate it was a Ted Nugent trade mark to me!

TNcowboy

I remember when celebrities put their footprints in wet concrete, not bronco hoods

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
JBG did the Resto, made some changes. Uncle Ted gave them plenty of props!
Seemed like the video was on YouTube back in the day.