• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Temperance, MI to Talladega Alabama anyone need anything

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Taking off Sunday to head down to the Talladega area for work, Hauling a bronco down to Nashville TN on the way. Anyone need something hauled? Will be going down I 75 through Ohio then catching 71 and hooking up to 65 south. Let me know if you need anything. Will be heading back the same route home later in the week (will also have a bronco on the trailer, but have room for parts and stuff.

Tom

joe

Bronco Guru
Taking off Sunday to head down to the Talladega area for work, Hauling a bronco down to Nashville TN on the way. Anyone need something hauled? Will be going down I 75 through Ohio then catching 71 and hooking up to 65 south. Let me know if you need anything. Will be heading back the same route home later in the week (will also have a bronco on the trailer, but have room for parts and stuff.

Tom

hey Tom...

too bad your haulin a trailer...

Joe Greene had to leave his rig on my 18' car trailer down there a week ago due to tranny trouble on his tow rig. I hauled his 32' home just in case he didn't make it.

what size trailer you haulin?

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Being you are going to be down this way this week, are you planning to go to Super Celebration at the end of the week?

J.D.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Sweet. I was going to say that it would be a shame for you being so close and not making it.

The wife and I are planning on being there.....but we are not taking the '76 with us. I wish we were but it is not to that point. I look forward to meeting you there!

J.D.