• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX The Bronco that was in fast and loud. Admin give a day and then move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
That would be a large sum of more money then Jim was axkin!!!

4lofun

Well,,,, maybe the asking price was not met???? seems way high for that bumble bee%)%) but then again there is an *ss for every seat... being turned down on fastn'loud does not make a vehicle worth more....I think they turned it down at $8000,, so how does it increase to $20k?????????

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Having a cameo on F&L makes it worth no more.

Saying it was on F&L and then asking $13K more than what Jim wanted on the show without listing a bunch of work done since does not make much sense.

Either way, I bet Scooter will turn a bigger profit on it than the Ass Monkeys did. At least he was smart enough to by the one that was not a pile of rust to try to save a couple dollars on the purchase price. Rookie mistake for guys that are supposed to know what they are doing IMO.

BRONCOBERT

If the Gas Monkeys made so much money of the one they rebuilt and this one was so good why wouldn't they go back and buy it?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
If the Gas Monkeys made so much money of the one they rebuilt and this one was so good why wouldn't they go back and buy it?

They did not make all that much money on the one they built (~$5K cash and $5K tab at the restaurant) for the amount of time it tied up their shop and what they had to put into it in parts and labor.

If they would have spent $2K more for a near rust free one, they would have saved some on parts and probably 75% on their labor and would have still been able to sell it for the same price and then pocketed $10K+ more.

They do not do the same vehicle over and over since it is a TV show (which is what has to keep them afloat with some of the losses they seem to take fairly often), that would get old for most viewers.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good ole Scoooter.. I remember that house, & the long trek down there to get the Hal Sealund bronco w/Ed...

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Jumping a little off subject. Did you see what rolled into the fast and loud garage at the end of last nights episode????? I thought for a second it was going to be an April Fools Joke, but I guess it was legit. Vehicle was wrecked, and they paid $400K for it...........

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Jumping a little off subject. Did you see what rolled into the fast and loud garage at the end of last nights episode????? I thought for a second it was going to be an April Fools Joke, but I guess it was legit. Vehicle was wrecked, and they paid $400K for it...........

i seen that as well, thought it was an april fools joke at first too. wonder how that will turn out

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Here is a pic for those that missed it.

Ferrari F40

Attachments

• Ferrari F40.png
    Ferrari F40.png
    119 KB · Views: 129

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga

I saw that too and did you see who funded it. Dennis Collins from collins jeep in Texas... He sells very expensive original jeep cj's.... I question the value he puts on his jeeps......

NAK

20 grand for this 75 seems quite high. But, as so many have said before; "Its worth what ever someone will pay for it!"

graniteguy

Loc.
Kempner, TX
Either way, I bet Scooter will turn a bigger profit on it than the Ass Monkeys did. At least he was smart enough to by the one that was not a pile of rust to try to save a couple dollars on the purchase price. Rookie mistake for guys that are supposed to know what they are doing IMO.

I have to disagree. Mainly cause this is a TV show, so their acting income trumps everything else profit related. FNL wins every episode regardless of the sale price.

Also , Rookie mistakes? SHouldn't we call it manufactured drama?

Don't get me wrong, I like the show and this is the ONLY car show my wife will watch. We just need to remember its a show. And with the show comes manufactured events.

Status
Not open for further replies.