• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

thoughts on the new BONES club shirt?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
my good friend Doug came up with the design for the BONES logo (Bronco Owners Of North East States)....had to have some shirts made up! you guys like them? black shirts with logo front and meaning of life on the back in white ;D

Attachments

• bones1.jpg
    bones1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 114
  • bones2.jpg
    bones2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
we play nice with all sections of the US :D

pipermike

Looks good! The Bones Logo looks like it will make a perfect bumper sticker as well.

Archangel

Looks good, i like the slogan

and the name... Bones has been my nickname for as long as i can remember

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
my good friend Doug came up with the design for the BONES logo (Bronco Owners Of North East States)....had to have some shirts made up! you guys like them? black shirts with logo front and meaning of life on the back in white ;D

I will take one in XL... You do deliver to SUper Cel right?;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THANKS for the positive feedback guys! BEEN wanting to do these for a long time now. Doug, need to place another order!