• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tuffy Celebrates 20th Year...made in the USA!

tuffy

TUFFY_20_YEARS.jpg

Tuffy Security Products is proud to announce that 2009 celebrates their 20th year of designing and manufacturing the world’s highest quality security and storage compartments! Tuffy’s innovative and time-tested security solutions continue to provide peace of mind to customers around the globe.

Tuffy Security Products was founded in a Denver, Colorado garage by the current owner after he had his vehicle broken into and all his valuables stolen. What started with the original Stereo Security Console in 1989 now includes over 200 products for over 35 vehicles. Several facility expansions and multiple product patents later, Tuffy is still dedicated to keeping your hard-earned valuables secure.

Unlike so many companies in this day and age, Tuffy has never sent their products overseas to have them made cheaply. Those companies that do cannot match the quality, craftsmanship, and customer service you'll get from Tuffy's products!

For 20 years Tuffy Security Products have been Proudly Made In The USA by skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials. In the future, you can rest assured that Tuffy Security Products will continue to have the storage and security solutions you need for your vehicle.

Louie

Bronco Guru
Congrats on 20 years! I need to order some stuff (again).

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I need the 8" con and the glove box:D

Congrats Tuffy!

OP
OP
T

tuffy

CONSOLE MASS BUY OR % 0ff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We try not to step on our dealers toes by offering specials that will cut them out of the loop because we need the valuable services they offer. I know there are some Tuffy dealers that are involved with this forum. Lets see if any of them step in and are willing to work a mass buy or something. If not, I will see what we can come up with.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Tuffy 20th Anniversary Specials
Limited time specials good thru 1/31/2009

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tuffy

Tuffy 20th Anniversary Specials

Click here to see the items we keep in stock.
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/specials_FreeFreight

These will be shipped the same day you order no later than the next business day. Obviously first come first served. Not limited to stock on hand but should we run out of anything there could be a wait. We stock black only. All the other colors would be drop shipped direct from Tuffy. We will let you know availability and lead time when you place the order.

Special orders? No problem. Just provide us with the Tuffy part number for a quote. Here is the link to the Tuffy web site. http://www.tuffyproducts.com/

Limited time specials good thru 1/31/2009

Thanks to everyone at Wild Horses for stepping up with some terrific specials to help celebrate Tuffy's 20th anniversary!!

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Let me add that I have become a die-hard Tuffy supporter. I purchased a tuffy console and after a year of sitting on the bench and not beng installed it developed some places in the powder coat that was probably going to peel. I contacted Tuffy about it and they had me send it back and the recoated the box and did an upgrade for me as well all at their cost. NOW that is what I call great customer service! As soon as I can scrape the money I am looking at buying one the tuffy storage trunks.

Ben