• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Tuffy Center Console Mounting Bracket and long bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Selling the Tuffy Center Console mounting bracket that I didn't need. Comes with bolts and nuts shown in picture.

$15 + shipping from 30064
871ddc989b1489af56cc627a666b389b.jpg
5f0acb9d5318899bc77a4fbdf225f1f8.jpg
a242dff1b563e8aac3fea3310c266589.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

snowymtnwolf

Contributor
I'm in the same boat as I just mounted yesterday officially and decided to NOT use them. Curious if these sell because I'll list mine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just curious, but if you did not use the mounting bracket and the hardware, how did you install it? Tossing around the the idea of getting a Tuffy console for my Bronco and your ad caught my eye.

snowymtnwolf

Contributor
Option of flat with no high mounting bracket or you can use mounting bracket which adds height. I didn't like the gap under. Either way the mounting holes are inside the console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.