• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unclebap's bronco, still a money pit?

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
Ok. Unclebap FINALLY let me drive the bronco and I have to say....yeeeeehawwwww! So maybe it isn't a money pit after all. (Theres a lesson for you guys here!)
Can't wait to take it out on the sand dunes and down the mojave trail. Too bad he will be laid up with his back surgery (Sept 29th) for awhile......guess it will fall to me to keep the battery charged. I'll just have to bring him pictures from the Calico's to cheer him up. Still want a full top on it though. Anyone got one cheap?

unclebap

Loc.
High Desert, ca
What a gal!
No it's not the first time Whitney has been the driver(I have seen my bronc airborne only once,and she was driving it), but it has been awhile,"too many levers an stuff",No more, it's as easy as pie to use,and dang she really likes the power!!(come to baby new avenger A/T)

unclebap

Loc.
High Desert, ca
Stallion
Thursday I go in for the surgery,so will wait till monday to order carb.(want to be here for delivery) thanks for the site info.
Pat