• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unclebap's surgery

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
Hey everyone, Pat is going in for follow-up surgery on his back Friday Sept 29th to have hardware removed from the last operation. If you would hold him in your thoughts and prayers I would very much appreciate it.....he's pretty special..at least to me!

Thanks in advance....
Whitney

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
You guys are always in our thoughts and prayers. We'll throw a couple extra your way though. I bet he's chompin at the bit to play with his new engine...

OP
OP
TheMadMoose

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
We got Pat home yesterday and he is doing very well. Outside walking around and playing with our dog Angus. Thank you so much to everyone who sent good thoughts his way...we really believe in that power.

Warmest thanks,
Whitney

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Say best wishes to Pat from the old fart in Canada!!
He will be driving you nuts in short order
Cant keep a good man (or Bronco nut) down!!
TOFIC

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Glad to hear it and just what I expected, keep on getting better brother :cool:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
...Get well soon madmoose ...it's too close too our other fun ...hunting season
to be down ....so get well enough to at least ride in the bronco ...of course now's when you let her drive ....just keep the gun next to your door...
GLAD to here you out and about...