• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Uncut '69

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo-bronco

I’ve had an uncut ’69 for several years and I’ve only driven it a few times. I put in a crate 302 from NAPA, a rebuilt c4, quick ratio power steering, aftermarket power brakes, new fuel tank, radiator and u-joints. It has a one-wire alternator. I’m in the middle of installing a centech wiring harness. It needs the back and the main wires under the hood. It’s been sitting like this for a few months now. I’m a teacher with teenage daughters. I don’t have the time to finish it and I’m needing money right now. I have probably a little over $7000 in it right now. The body is in good shape. The floorboards have metal over them (an amateur repair from PO), there's some bubbling on the bottom of the tailgate and under the driver's rocker. The tires have less than 50 miles on them. It came with a bench seat and bulkhead which I’ve pulled but will include if someone buys it (I’ll need the bucket seats out of it though). I've never even had it in 4 wheel drive! I've just had too much going on and trying to raise kids etc. I could fix the last few things that ail it, but I just don't have the time or money. Here are some pics for now, and I’ll add more later. $7000 firm.

Attachments

• 1969 Bronco Mine (Medium).jpg
    1969 Bronco Mine (Medium).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 407
  • Drivers Front (Medium).jpg
    Drivers Front (Medium).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 233
  • Engine (Medium).jpg
    Engine (Medium).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 441
  • Interior (Medium).jpg
    Interior (Medium).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 327
  • Passenger (Medium).jpg
    Passenger (Medium).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Top Off (Medium).jpg
    Top Off (Medium).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 315
OP
OP
mo-bronco

mo-bronco

Yeah, I do hate to sell it. It spent most of it's life garaged. I do have a '72 down to the frame, but it will take me a few years to build. If it doesn't sell right away, I'll finish wiring it and try to get $10,000 and get a cheaper one and pay off some bills with the rest of the money. I even thought about going the ebay route, but I've never sold anything on there. I've bought a ton of stuff, just never sold anything.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bump for ya, hope you get it sold to a good BroncoHolic

OP
OP
mo-bronco

mo-bronco

Thanks, but I just sold it Saturday. A guy came down from Warrenton Mo and bought it. I can now get my daughter a car and pay some things off. I can now lower my price on my truck and Durango and get another bronco. Can't go too long without one!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wow, Nice..! Look forward to seeing the new purchase in the near future ;)

Um well duh Dave, I remember seeing your post in the chat thread, lol ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Thanks, but I just sold it Saturday. A guy came down from Warrenton Mo and bought it. I can now get my daughter a car and pay some things off. I can now lower my price on my truck and Durango and get another bronco. Can't go too long without one!

that's funny my daughter would trade her car for a bronco

OP
OP
mo-bronco

mo-bronco

N her younger years she wanted one, but now that she's at that age, she wants little car. I even offered to get her a bronco and paint it pink like the one I've seen on here. She'll come back around.

Status
Not open for further replies.