• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Urgent!! Need to find a Honda junkyard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyeyes711

Looking for a Hood, driver-side fender, driver-side headlight assembly (doesn't have to have bulbs), plus turn-signal, possibly radiator and radiator support for '94 Honda Accord. Me and the metro bus got on familiar terms the other day and I'm not ready to let my lil Honda go without a fight. The engine and tranny are still great. I'm fairly new to Houston and not familiar with the pull-it yards here. Anybody know of one that has Hondas? I'd feel like God was smiling on me if I found one the same or near the same color as mine so my car's not an eyesore that gets targeted for police harassment. Thanks a million.
Katie :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.