• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Used parts pricing

fwilder

Hey all

Not sure if this is an even fair post but I'm going to do it and not ask for permission. I'm adding a edelbrock top end kit to my 75. The motor had signs of valve guide smoke. Everything else should only have 10-15k miles. Is this stuff worth anything? Asking about heads, push rods, cam, lifters, rockers, and hardware. I'll move this to for sale if that's where it belongs. Thanks

Fred

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
They are really not worth much. As they are not considered performance pieces. Few people if any will want a used stock cam, lifters are trash. Heads, pushrods and rockers maybe worth a little maybe $50 since they need rebuild but I think you'd be hard pressed to even give them away. Unless someone wanted to rat hole them. Have to be someone like me no real use for them but would take them in case i needed them or parts off them.

OP
OP
F

fwilder

Thank you for the response. That's what I figured. I think I'll save myself some time and let them recycle them.