• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vanity plates

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
VTBRNCO2.JPG

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
%) %) %) Mine just has numbers on it but it is a 1966 plate.;D ;D ;D Bill 8) %) :p

74bronc

Bronco Guru
I want one that says "I8AJEEP" but someone already has it.

74bob

Loc.
Broomfield,CO
Mine said HERS II, since my wife was the one to secure the loan from her 401k to buy the Bronco from my dad. Needless to say she picked the plate. Dad was wanting to sell and I just couldn't bear to see the Bronco leave the family. I had a full size Bronco at the time and the wife had a Bronco deuce so it's not like we really needed it.

Dad's back couldn't handle the ride any longer. Since I installed the WH lift dad rode in it and said "If they had this kind of suspension when I owned it I would have never sold it".