• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Velocity Restorations pull off parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!! We are now going to sell individually. Please continue to Pm me with the parts you want. Prices vary. Pm me what you want and I’ll send prices. Bulk buy changes prices.

Mass quantity of quality Velocity Restorations take off parts from prior built Broncos that were upgraded. All are usable parts in various conditions. Please PM myself, William Myers if you would like to schedule an appointment to FaceTime or drive/fly down to look them over, and make an offer. This is a partial list of available parts. Videos on Facebook under “Early Bronco Drivers” page.

(8) Hardtop $400-$900
(7) Auto steering columns $375-$575
(8) manual steering columns $175
(2) Bronco c4s $900
(1) complete interiors $700-$1000
(2) half cab bench seats $600-$900
(13) sets of vent windows$150-$200
(1) lift kits complete with shocks $450
(15) sets of door panels $100
(3) power steering boxes $350-500
(2)sets of doors $600-$800
(1) tailgates $150-$200
(3) hoods $200-$300
Multiple Door hinges, hardware, mirrors, handles, etc.

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Is that stuff in really good condition?

Used suspension parts?

Original door panels?

Hard to quantify here....

May need to break those out into separate lots of parts.

Delconick here on CB sells lots of used eb parts. He may be able to take some off your hands.

I know that if it was busted into smaller chunks some fellers here would likely be after you for some of this stuff.

You sure have a lot of eb stuff there.

Good luck with moving it.

OP
OP
70twocan

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
Thank you for the suggestions. They are in a variety of conditions, From good to great still in the packages. We are trying to sell it as an entire lot first. If it doesn’t sell this way we have tossed around a few other ideas like selling “bulk” items organized into smaller chunks, selling individually, and even organizing and selling Raffle Tickets where winners get it all or a series of winners that get X amount of dollars towards the parts they want.

Timstrk

I'm looking for a full top that isn't totally rusted out (spelled no rust) for a project for my truck.

thanks,
Tim

OP
OP
70twocan

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
Bump for price updates and now selling individually. Please continue to comment or pm me for what you want and exact prices.

Rebel77

Tailgate, hood, window vent

Hi,

Could you shoot me a price on a tailgate, hood, and a set of window vents? The parts that are in best condition. Let me know the condition and/or pics please.

OP
OP
70twocan

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
Cleared my inbox and resent all messages. Thank you for the reminders. Please continue to send requests. Almost every common part available.

Last edited:

Rebel77

Window Vents, Hood, Tailgate

Could you PM a price & condition on your best available window vents, hood, and tailgate?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.